Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Mini Frozen Cheesecakes


After making the pumpkin cake roll for Christmas dessert, I had some chocolate whipped cream leftover, on top of having some cream cheese mix left. On top of that, I also had a bunch of brownie crumbs, as it was very difficult to cut good pieces out of the brownie.


In an effort to use up all these leftovers (or at least most of them, as I still have brownie crumbs left), I made these mini frozen cheesecakes. The base is simply brownie crumbs pressed into the bottom of a silicone mini-cupcake mold. Then I folded the cream cheese, quark, and icing sugar mixture into chocolate whipped cream, and plopped it all on top of the bases.


The tops were flattened with the back of a buttering knife, and everything was put into the freezer. While a little hard to manage straight out of the freezer, as they were virtually impossible to scoop with spoons, these cheesecakes were enjoyable when softened but still cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment